- Sometimes, when you would like to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
An efficient way to fix this dm 152 unknown error 0xc0000005 is to use SmartPCFixer. We suggest you to do the following steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of dm 152 unknown error 0xc0000005.
1.Remove the program which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate dm 152 unknown error 0xc0000005 error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Log on windows in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From all the consideration above, it is clear that troubleshoot dm 152 unknown error 0xc0000005 is not that easy for people. We highly recommend users try SmartPCFixer to cope with this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.