- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
1. Uninstall the program which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the application you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to fix common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
We should never ignore epson xp 420 error code 0x60 problem when we encounter it at the first time. Once people pay little attention to epson xp 420 error code 0x60, you may received more severe computer problems. Consequently, to effectively protect computer security and personal information, you need to fix epson xp 420 error code 0x60 problem as soon as possible with the tutorial in this article. SmartPCFixer can be your idea choice to troubleshoot epson xp 420 error code 0x60 in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.