error 0x800700dc could happen when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be damaged.
Bad third party program.
1.Remove the software which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Log on windows in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From all the consideration above, it is clear that fixing error 0x800700dc is a little complicate for people. We suggest people use SmartPCFixer to tackle with this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.