error 0x8007045d when installing windows 7 could occur when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be corrupted.
Bad third party program.
Smartpcfixer is a good system fix tool that is able to remove and repair problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This software is not only capable of resolving error 0x8007045d when installing windows 7 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and register dll files
- Backup your important files
From all the reasons above, it is obvious that fixing error 0x8007045d when installing windows 7 is not that easy for people. We suggest people use SmartPCFixer to resolve this problem.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.