- Sometimes, when you are trying to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
- Start Your PC in safe mode to fix error 0xe000015
Boot up your computer, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Check if your PC drivers is outdated or not.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Check for windows update with the help of SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
From what has been mentioned above, we may come to the conclusion that error 0xe000015 could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above suggestions, remove error 0xe000015 and improve your computer performance right now.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.