error 38 hardlock api error code 38 could appear when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be missing.
Bad third party program.
Smartpcfixer is a famous system repair software which is able to remove and repair issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only good for solving error 38 hardlock api error code 38 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and download dll files
- Backup your useful files
1.Uninstall the application which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the application you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate error 38 hardlock api error code 38 error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
According to what has been mentioned above, we may draw a conclusion that error 38 hardlock api error code 38 could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above steps, fix error 38 hardlock api error code 38 and speed up your windows immediately.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.