- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
- Start computer in safe mode to troubleshoot error code 0xc18a0001
When booting, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Update computer outdated drivers manually.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Update windows with the help of SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
According to what has been discussed above, we may come to the conclusion that error code 0xc18a0001 could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above steps, remove error code 0xc18a0001 and improve your computer performance now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.