- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a well-known system fix tool that can identify and repair issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This program is not only capable of solving error code 386 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and download dll files
- Backup your useful files
1.Uninstall the software which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate error code 386 error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Log on windows in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From what has been discussed above, we may come to the conclusion that error code 386 can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above steps, remove error code 386 and improve your computer performance at once.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.