error number 0x8024800a xp 64 bit may appear when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be damaged.
Bad third party program.
Smartpcfixer is a famous system repair tool that designed to clean and eliminate problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This program is not only capable of solving error number 0x8024800a xp 64 bit issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Key Features of SmartPCFixer:
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and download dll files
- Backup your important files
- Start computer in safe mode to repair error number 0x8024800a xp 64 bit
Boot up your computer, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Update computer outdated drivers manually.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Check for windows update with SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
We should never ignore error number 0x8024800a xp 64 bit problem when we encounter it at the first time. If error number 0x8024800a xp 64 bit error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Thus, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to fix error number 0x8024800a xp 64 bit issue as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your idea choice to eliminate error number 0x8024800a xp 64 bit in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.