- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
1. Remove the application which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to remove gameranger error 25 problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
According to what has been mentioned above, we may come to the conclusion that gameranger error 25 could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above steps, fix gameranger error 25 and speed up your windows now.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.