getinfo glyphstring could appear when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be damaged.
Bad third party program.
1. Uninstall the program which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to fix getinfo glyphstring problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
According to what has been mentioned above, we may come to the conclusion that getinfo glyphstring can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above suggestions, repair getinfo glyphstring and speed up your windows right now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.