installer encountered an error 0x800b0101 could happen when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be damaged.
Bad third party program.
Smartpcfixer is a good system repair tool that can clean and eliminate issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only good for resolving installer encountered an error 0x800b0101 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and download dll files
- Backup your essential files
1.Remove the application which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
According to what has been discussed above, we may draw a conclusion that installer encountered an error 0x800b0101 could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above tutorials, repair installer encountered an error 0x800b0101 and booster your PC right now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.