itunes 0xe800000c could appear when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be missing.
Bad third party program.
1. Remove the application which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to fix common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
We should never ignore itunes 0xe800000c problem when we encounter it at the first time. If itunes 0xe800000c error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, to effectively protect computer security and personal information, you need to repair itunes 0xe800000c issue as soon as possible with the tutorial in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best solution to troubleshoot itunes 0xe800000c in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.