- Sometimes, when you want to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
1. Uninstall the application which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to get rid of javahelp exe problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the consideration above, it is obvious that fixing javahelp exe is not that easy for people. We suggest people try SmartPCFixer to resolve this problem.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.