jit debugger 0x2 2 may happen when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be damaged.
Bad third party program.
1.Remove the application which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From what has been mentioned above, we may conclude that jit debugger 0x2 2 can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above steps, repair jit debugger 0x2 2 and improve your computer performance at once.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.