- Sometimes, when you would like to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are out-of-date or installed wrongly.
An efficient way to fix this kb2952664 windowsupdate 80073701 windowsupdate dt000 is to use SmartPCFixer. We highly recommend you to do the following steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of kb2952664 windowsupdate 80073701 windowsupdate dt000.
- Start Your PC in safe mode to fix kb2952664 windowsupdate 80073701 windowsupdate dt000
When booting, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Update computer outdated drivers manually.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Update windows with SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
According to what has been mentioned above, we may conclude that kb2952664 windowsupdate 80073701 windowsupdate dt000 could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above tutorials, get rid of kb2952664 windowsupdate 80073701 windowsupdate dt000 and improve your computer performance right now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.