kernel mode heap corruption could appear when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be missing.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
Smartpcfixer is a good system fix software which can clean and eliminate issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This software is not only capable of solving kernel mode heap corruption issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and download dll files
- Backup your essential files
1. Remove the software which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to remove common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the consideration above, it is clear that repairing kernel mode heap corruption is not that easy for people. We suggest people use SmartPCFixer to deal with this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.