- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are out-of-date or installed wrongly.
- Start computer in safe mode to troubleshoot key pressed
Boot up your computer, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Check if your PC drivers is outdated or not.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Check for windows update with the help of SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
key pressed problem can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. Once people pay little attention to key pressed, you may received more severe computer problems. Thus, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to solve key pressed problem as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to troubleshoot key pressed in time.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.