- Sometimes, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are out-of-date or installed wrongly.
1.Uninstall the application which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From all the consideration above, it is obvious that solving lock timeout is not that easy for people. We suggest people try SmartPCFixer to deal with this problem.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.