macromedia projector windows 10 could occur when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be corrupted.
Bad third party program.
1.Uninstall the application which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the application you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From all the consideration above, it is obvious that troubleshoot macromedia projector windows 10 is a little complicate for people. We highly recommend users use SmartPCFixer to deal with this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.