- Sometimes, when you would like to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
1. Remove the application which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the application you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to get rid of common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From what has been mentioned above, we may draw a conclusion that malagent j can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above tutorials, repair malagent j and booster your PC at once.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.