- Sometimes, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a good system fix software that can clean and eliminate problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This utility is not only good for resolving microsoft office 2007 setup error 0x800736b3 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and register dll files
- Backup your vital files
1.Uninstall the application which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From all the reasons above, it is clear that troubleshoot microsoft office 2007 setup error 0x800736b3 is a little complicate for people. We suggest people try SmartPCFixer to cope with this problem.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.