microsoftedgecp exe crash may occur when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be damaged.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
1. Remove the program which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the application you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to get rid of common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the reasons above, it is obvious that solving microsoftedgecp exe crash is a little complicate for people. We highly recommend users use SmartPCFixer to cope with this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.