motioninjoy 0x3 could occur when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be corrupted.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
1. Uninstall the program which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to remove motioninjoy 0x3 problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
We should never ignore motioninjoy 0x3 problem when we encounter it at the first time. If motioninjoy 0x3 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, to effectively protect computer security and personal information, you need to repair motioninjoy 0x3 issue as soon as possible with the tutorial in this article. SmartPCFixer can be your idea choice to eliminate motioninjoy 0x3 in time.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.