my passport error message 0x800070052 may happen when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be missing.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
An efficient way to fix this my passport error message 0x800070052 is to use SmartPCFixer. We suggest you to do the below steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of my passport error message 0x800070052.
From what has been mentioned above, we may draw a conclusion that my passport error message 0x800070052 could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above tutorials, remove my passport error message 0x800070052 and booster your PC at once.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.