- Sometimes, when you are trying to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
- Start Your PC in safe mode to repair numeric code 6922
Boot up your computer, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Update computer outdated drivers manually.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Update windows with SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
From all the reasons above, it is obvious that troubleshoot numeric code 6922 is a little complicate for people. We suggest users use SmartPCFixer to resolve this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.