- At times, when you would like to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
Click here to Download SmartPCFixer to fix potential windows update database error detectected 0xxxxxxxxx Completely.
Smartpcfixer is a famous system repair software that is able to clean and repair problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only good for resolving potential windows update database error detectected 0xxxxxxxxx issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Key Features of SmartPCFixer:
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and download dll files
- Backup your vital files
1.Remove the application which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
According to what has been discussed above, we may come to the conclusion that potential windows update database error detectected 0xxxxxxxxx could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above suggestions, get rid of potential windows update database error detectected 0xxxxxxxxx and improve your computer performance right now.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.