referenced memory at 0x0064c874 could appear when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be corrupted.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
Smartpcfixer is a good system fix software that is able to identify and eliminate issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This utility is not only capable of solving referenced memory at 0x0064c874 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and register dll files
- Backup your vital files
1.Uninstall the application which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Log on windows in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
referenced memory at 0x0064c874 problem can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. If referenced memory at 0x0064c874 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, to effectively protect computer security and personal information, you need to get rid of referenced memory at 0x0064c874 problem as soon as possible with the guide in this page. SmartPCFixer can be your idea choice to eliminate referenced memory at 0x0064c874 in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.