resoudre lerreur 0xc00007b may appear when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be missing.
Bad third party program.
1. Remove the program which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to remove resoudre lerreur 0xc00007b problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the reasons above, it is clear that troubleshoot resoudre lerreur 0xc00007b is not that easy for people. We suggest people try SmartPCFixer to deal with this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.