- At times, when you would like to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
1.Uninstall the application which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the application you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
sen ding error 0x80042109 problem can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. Once people pay little attention to sen ding error 0x80042109, you may received more severe computer problems. Consequently, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to solve sen ding error 0x80042109 issue as soon as possible with the guide in this post. SmartPCFixer can be your idea choice to remove sen ding error 0x80042109 in time.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.