sims 3 error 0x80070005 may pop up when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be corrupted.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
1. Remove the software which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the application you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to remove common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From what has been mentioned above, we may come to the conclusion that sims 3 error 0x80070005 can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above steps, get rid of sims 3 error 0x80070005 and speed up your windows now.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.