- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a good system fix tool that designed to clean and repair problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only capable of solving status reparse issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and register dll files
- Backup your vital files
1. Uninstall the program which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the application you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to get rid of common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the consideration above, it is clear that repairing status reparse is not that easy for people. We highly recommend people try SmartPCFixer to cope with this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.