- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
A fast solution to resolve this stop 0x0000000a 0xf000e987 0x00000002 0x00000001 0x807fe4ed is to use SmartPCFixer. We suggest you to do the following steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of stop 0x0000000a 0xf000e987 0x00000002 0x00000001 0x807fe4ed.
- Start Your PC in safe mode to repair stop 0x0000000a 0xf000e987 0x00000002 0x00000001 0x807fe4ed
Boot up your computer, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Update computer outdated drivers manually.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Check for windows update with SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
According to what has been mentioned above, we may conclude that stop 0x0000000a 0xf000e987 0x00000002 0x00000001 0x807fe4ed could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above tutorials, remove stop 0x0000000a 0xf000e987 0x00000002 0x00000001 0x807fe4ed and speed up your windows immediately.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.