the instruction at 0x77cb57fa referenced memory at 0x00000054 memnory could not be read may appear when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be corrupted.
Bad third party program.
Click here to Download SmartPCFixer to fix the instruction at 0x77cb57fa referenced memory at 0x00000054 memnory could not be read Completely.
Smartpcfixer is a famous system repair tool that can remove and repair issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only good for resolving the instruction at 0x77cb57fa referenced memory at 0x00000054 memnory could not be read issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Key Features of SmartPCFixer:
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and download dll files
- Backup your essential files
1.Uninstall the application which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From what has been mentioned above, we may draw a conclusion that the instruction at 0x77cb57fa referenced memory at 0x00000054 memnory could not be read could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above steps, get rid of the instruction at 0x77cb57fa referenced memory at 0x00000054 memnory could not be read and speed up your windows right now.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.