- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
An efficient way to resolve this the unstruction at 0x00764684 referenced memory at 0x00ca409 is to use SmartPCFixer. We suggest you to do the below steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of the unstruction at 0x00764684 referenced memory at 0x00ca409.
According to what has been mentioned above, we may draw a conclusion that the unstruction at 0x00764684 referenced memory at 0x00ca409 could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above tutorials, remove the unstruction at 0x00764684 referenced memory at 0x00ca409 and speed up your windows now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.