- Sometimes, when you are trying to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are out-of-date or installed wrongly.
Click here to Download SmartPCFixer to fix unhandled exception at 0x004172ae in data reading exe 0xc0000005 access violation writing location 0x00519074 Completely.
Smartpcfixer is a good system repair software which is able to clean and repair issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This program is not only good for solving unhandled exception at 0x004172ae in data reading exe 0xc0000005 access violation writing location 0x00519074 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and register dll files
- Backup your essential files
1. Uninstall the software which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the application you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to get rid of common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the reasons above, it is clear that fixing unhandled exception at 0x004172ae in data reading exe 0xc0000005 access violation writing location 0x00519074 is not that easy for people. We highly recommend people use SmartPCFixer to tackle with this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.