- Sometimes, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
A fast solution to resolve this unhandled exception at 0x02a20f93 in iexplore exe 0xc0000005 is to use SmartPCFixer. We suggest you to do the below steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of unhandled exception at 0x02a20f93 in iexplore exe 0xc0000005.
1. Uninstall the application which you installed recently.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the application you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to remove unhandled exception at 0x02a20f93 in iexplore exe 0xc0000005 problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the consideration above, it is obvious that fixing unhandled exception at 0x02a20f93 in iexplore exe 0xc0000005 is a little complicate for people. We suggest people use SmartPCFixer to tackle with this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.