unhandled exception error number 0x80004005 could pop up when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be corrupted.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
Smartpcfixer is a well-known system fix tool which designed to remove and repair problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This utility is not only good for solving unhandled exception error number 0x80004005 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Fix windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and download dll files
- Backup your useful files
1.Remove the application which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the application you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still pops up in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
unhandled exception error number 0x80004005 issue can be a disaster for your PC. Once people pay little attention to unhandled exception error number 0x80004005, you may received more severe computer problems. Therefore, for the sake of computer security and personal information, you need to repair unhandled exception error number 0x80004005 problem as soon as possible with the tutorial in this article. SmartPCFixer can be your best solution to remove unhandled exception error number 0x80004005 in time.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.