- screen err keep popping up
- DOS unable to find
- proxy was not found
- video data not found
- no computer keyboard equipment driver keep popping up
- Sometimes, when you want to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are outdated or installed wrongly.
- web browser options damaged
- urgent system service not compatible
- insufficient agree to start system browser
- ftp proxy damaged
- no permit to read network browser options
Smartpcfixer is a good system repair software that designed to remove and repair issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This program is not only good for resolving uniface 9 has stopped working issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Key Features of SmartPCFixer:
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and register dll files
- Backup your vital files
2.Follow the instructions in the preceding procedure to update drivers.
3.Click Search automatically for updated driver software.
4. If below message popped up, your driver is already the latest driver and there is no need to update.
5. If a new driver is found, please follow the instruction to install it and restart your computer.
1. You need to know the version of your Windows Vista. To find out what version of Vista you're running, click the Start button, type winver into the Search box, and press Enter.
When the About Windows box appears, the words Service Pack 1 or Service Pack 2 should be listed on the box's second line.
2. If no service pack is listed, then click Start menu, All Programs, and click Windows Update. Download all the updates marked "Important" until Microsoft slips you a copy of Service Pack 1.
3. Visit Microsoft's Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor Web site and click the Download the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor button.
In Microsoft's traditional sleight of hand, your click fetches a more complicated Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor page.
4. On the second Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor page, click the Download button.
When asked whether you want to Run or Save the file, Choose Save. This step saves the file on your Desktop or in your Downloads folder.
5. When the download completes, install the program by double-clicking the downloaded program's name, Windows7UpgradeAdvisorSetup.
Click through the approval screen, if you see one.
6. Click I Accept the License Terms, and click the Install button.
When the program finishes installing, click the Close button.
7. Launch the program by clicking the Start button and choosing Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor.
If not on the Start menu's first page, it's in the All Programs area. If asked, click Yes to allow the program to make changes to your computer.
8. When the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor program appears, plug all the equipment you want to use with Windows 7 into your computer's USB or FireWire ports, turn on everything plugged into your computer, and then click the Start Check button.
The program begins examining your computer, its software, and all the parts you've plugged into your computer. After a bit of brow furrowing, the program displays its findings.
9. Read Windows Advisor's results, which explain which parts need updated drivers or must be replaced.
You can print the report and take it with you to the store while you shop for updated parts and software.
10. Insert the Windows 7 DVD into your DVD drive and click Run Setup, if necessary.
You may also need to click one of Vista's permission screens before Windows 7 begins examining your computer.
11. When the installation program finally comes up for air, click Install Now.
Windows 7 begins installing temporary files.
12. Choose Go Online to Get the Latest Updates for Installation (Recommended).
This step tells Windows 7 to visit Microsoft's Web site and download the latest updates --- drivers, patches, and assorted fixes for your particular computer --- that help make your installation run as smoothly as possible. (Your computer must remain connected to the Internet for the downloads, of course.)
13. Scour Microsoft's 44-page License Agreement, select the I Accept the License Terms check box, and click Next.
Okay, you don't actually have to scour it. Skimming works, too.
14. Choose Upgrade, read the consequences, and click Next.
Choosing Upgrade preserves your Windows Vista computer's old files, settings, and programs.
15. Read the Compatibility Report, if offered, and then click Next.
The upgrade, a process that could take several hours, begins.
16. In the Type Your Windows Product Key dialog box, type your product key and click Next.
The product key usually lives on a little sticker affixed to the CD's packaging.
17. Choose Use Recommended Settings.
This selection allows Windows to visit the Internet to update itself with security patches, warn you of suspicious Web sites, check for troubleshooting information, and send technical information to Microsoft to fine-tune Windows' performance.
18. Confirm the time and date settings, and then click Next.
Windows 7 usually guesses these correctly.
19. If you're connected to a network, choose your computer's location.
Windows 7 gives you options: Home, Work, or Public. After rummaging around inside your computer for a few more minutes, Windows 7 appears on the screen, leaving you at the logon screen.
20. Log on and run Windows Update.
This step downloads any security patches and updated drivers issued by Microsoft.
From what has been discussed above, we may conclude that uniface 9 has stopped working can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above tutorials, remove uniface 9 has stopped working and booster your PC now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.
- Anyone Could Fix up "unhandled exception c000005 (access violation reading 0x5b010114) at address c76f09feh" Immediately?
- How Repair unhandled exception at 0x66a4807a in outlook exe 0xc00000fd stack overflow Error
- Who Can Repair "unhandled exception at 0x5adcc9c7" Manually?
- Simple Way to Solve unhandled exception at 0x01015d6b in spoolsv exe 0xc0000005 access violation writing location 0x00000000 Problems
- A wise choice to fix unhandled exception at 0x7716e39e in devenv exe 0xc0000005 access violation reading location 0x77ea8de3
- Could You Troubleshoot "unhandled exception at 0x1f39ce2a in msaccess exe 0xc0000005 access violation reading location 0x00000008" Immediately?
- Most convenient methods to troubleshoot update problem code (0x800705b4
- [Worth to read] - How to deal with unhalndled access violation reading 0x001d exception at 42bacdh Error?
- What is the best means to settle uplay errorcode [2-0x0000e0000 Error?
- Easy solution to troubleshoot unable to start correctly 0xc00007b fix
- Received unhandled exception at 0x5b01a6c6 in itutorial1 exe 0xc0000005 access violation reading location 0xcccccdd0 - What is The Best Solution?
- [Fixed] - How to resolve unhandled exception at 0x5ef4a1fa in outlook exe 0xc0000005 access violation reading location 0x00000008 Error?
- [Useful Tips] - How to deal with unhandled exception detected address 0x0455bff1 Error?
- Meeting unhandled exception at in devenv exe 0xc0000005 access violation reading location - Have You Ever Tried This Soultion?
- What is the best technique to recover unhandled exception at 0x0ad0e15e in rhapsody exe 0xc0000005 access violation reading location 0x00000004 Error?
- [Response] - How to deal with unhandled exception at 0x734eb3cb in trakker exe 0xc0000005 access violation reading location 0x00000001 Error?
- Is It Possible to Resolve "unhandled exception at 0x561f61aa msvcp110d dll in project4 exe 0xc0000005 access violation reading location 0x004969dd" Easily?
- What are the solutions to get rid of unhandled access violation reading 0x0040 exception at 6ce39eh Error?
- A wise choice to troubleshoot unhandled exception at 0x638963a1 in winword exe 0xc0000005 access violation writing location 0x056c0f38
- How to Fix unhandled access violation reading 0x0000 exception d580bled Error
- Encountered unhandled exception at 0x77f4e903 in iexplore exe 0xc0000374 a heap has been corrupted - Is This Advice Helpful?
- What are the solutions to clear unhandled exception at 0x07589a68 in indigo studio exe 0xc0000005 access violation Error?
- What is the best method to clean urlmon dll 0xc0000005 Error?
- Encountering unhandled exception at 0x3040124b in msaccess exe 0xc0000005 access violation reading location 0x00000000 - What Can You Do?
- Urllib2.httperror: http error 503: service unavailable caused by what
- Facing unexpected error duing system restore 0x80070005 - Is There Any Solution?
- Received unhandled access violation reading 0x0020 exception at dcd92834h - What to Do?
- Most recommended ways to resolve unhandled exception at 0x778915ee in access exe microsoft c++ exception _com_error at memory location
- What is the best way to clean up unknown bugcheck bugcheck 3b parameters 0xc0000005 oxfffff88004d41763 0xfffff8800b154e40 0x0 Error?
- Unhandled exception at 0x6f269a59 in excel exe Easy Method