- At times, when you want to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a wrong way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a famous system fix tool that designed to clean and repair issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only good for resolving what error code 0x004f063 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Key Features of SmartPCFixer:
- Cleans away windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Optimize PC startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Fix common error code and download dll files
- Backup your useful files
1. Remove the software which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to get rid of what error code 0x004f063 problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From all the consideration above, it is clear that solving what error code 0x004f063 is not that easy for people. We suggest users use SmartPCFixer to deal with this problem.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.