- At times, when you are trying to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files is missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall application incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- System drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
An efficient way to fix this windows 10 error 0xxxxxxxxx xx90016 is to use SmartPCFixer. We highly recommend you to do the following steps.
1. Click the below button to download SmartPCFixer.
2. Launch SmartPCFixer and run a complete scan for your PC.
3. Click Fix all to get rid of windows 10 error 0xxxxxxxxx xx90016.
1.Remove the application which you installed recently.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the program you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a free utility that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Do not ignore the influence of bad system files, it may lead the unstableness of your computer.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Boot in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
From what has been mentioned above, we may draw a conclusion that windows 10 error 0xxxxxxxxx xx90016 can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above tutorials, remove windows 10 error 0xxxxxxxxx xx90016 and booster your PC now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.