windows 7 error 0x80070002 may pop up when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be corrupted.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
1.Uninstall the software which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Run a windows update to eliminate windows 7 error 0x80070002 error.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Start your PC in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
According to what has been discussed above, we may come to the conclusion that windows 7 error 0x80070002 can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above tutorials, get rid of windows 7 error 0x80070002 and speed up your windows right now.
1. Whatever steps you want to do for your computer, you had better run as an administrator.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.