- Sometimes, when you want to update your windows system, some essential dll files or registries files could be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall software incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
1. Uninstall the application which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to get rid of windowsupdate 00000643 problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
From what has been mentioned above, we may draw a conclusion that windowsupdate 00000643 can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above tutorials, get rid of windowsupdate 00000643 and booster your PC now.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.