- At times, when you would like to update your windows system, some important dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs incorrectly and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are corrupted or installed wrongly.
1.Uninstall the software which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the software you need to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Log on windows in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still persists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
According to what has been discussed above, we may come to the conclusion that windowsupdate 80073701 could be a bad dream for you. Follow the above tutorials, remove windowsupdate 80073701 and booster your PC immediately.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.