- At times, when you are trying to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- PC drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
Smartpcfixer is a good system repair software which designed to identify and repair problems of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only good for solving windowsupdate 8007371b issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Benefits of SmartPCFixer
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Quickly avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and download dll files
- Backup your important files
1. Remove the software which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the software you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best solution to remove common computer errors.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
According to what has been mentioned above, we may come to the conclusion that windowsupdate 8007371b can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above tutorials, remove windowsupdate 8007371b and booster your PC right now.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.