- Sometimes, when you are trying to update your windows system, some vital dll files or registries files may be missing or corrupted.
- Install or uninstall programs in a bad way and infected with Virus or Trojan.
- Device drivers are damaged or installed wrongly.
- Start computer in safe mode to troubleshoot windowsupdate 8024402f
Boot up your computer, press F8. Your computer will enter into safe mode to run.
- Update computer outdated drivers manually.
Click Start, type Device Manager in the searching box and see if there is outdated or corrupted driver issues.
Check for windows update with the help of SmartPCFixer
Lionsea's technical team developed windows update function to help users largely save time and check for the latest windows update.
Launch the software and click System Tools, Windows update step by step.
According to what has been discussed above, we may come to the conclusion that windowsupdate 8024402f can be regarded as one of the serve computer problems. Follow the above tutorials, get rid of windowsupdate 8024402f and improve your computer performance at once.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. According to your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.