yahoo 0x80042108 may occur when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
Incorrectly configured, old, or corrupted device drivers.
device driver or a system service might be missing.
Corruption in Windows registry from a recent software change (install or uninstall).
Smartpcfixer is a good system repair tool which can clean and repair issues of your operating system automatically. It's 100% safe and clean.
This tool is not only capable of resolving yahoo 0x80042108 issues, but also is able to scan, check your windows errors periodically.
Why should you choose SmartPCFixer?
- Fast remove windows registry errors
- Effectively avoid viruses, spyware and other malware
- Improve the speed of startup and clean useless shortcuts
- Resolve windows update error and help you install the latest windows update
- Repair common error code and register dll files
- Backup your essential files
1. Uninstall the application which you installed lately.
Run SmartPCFixer, choose System Tools, and click Uninstaller, then choose the program you have just installed.
2. Update your Unknown to the latest version.
For windows 7 users:
Click Start, and search windows update as the pictures below:
Click check for update, and update all the important updates which windows recommend for you.
3. System restore is always the best way to fix yahoo 0x80042108 problems.
Please visit Microsoft website to
Windows 10 system restore:
Windows 7 8 system restore:
We should never ignore yahoo 0x80042108 problem when we encounter it at the first time. If yahoo 0x80042108 error cannot be troubleshooted in a effective way, you may received more severe computer problems. Thus, In order to protect computer security and personal information, you need to fix yahoo 0x80042108 issue as soon as possible with the tutorial in this article. SmartPCFixer can be your idea solution to remove yahoo 0x80042108 in time.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on your computer windows system, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.