yahoo mail error 0x800ccc0e could happen when the hard disk has not sufficient space.
computer BIOS might be incompatible or it might need to be updated.
video adapter drivers may be incompatible
device driver or a system service might be missing.
Bad third party program.
1.Uninstall the application which you installed lately.
Go to Control Panel, choose Uninstall a program, right-click the application you want to uninstall and click Uninstall. It is deserved to mention that SmartPCFixer has the uninstall function which will largely save your time and fix errors efficiently.
2. Check if you have updated the recent windows update.
Click Start, Type windows update in the searching box and click check for update.
3. Run SFC to fix your windows system problems.
System File Checker is a useful tool included with Windows that allows you scan for and restore corruptions in Windows system files.
Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
4. Log on windows in Safe mode with Networking and see if the error still exists in Windows.
Click Start, type MSCONFIG, and click Boot from the pop up dialog. Tick Safe Boot in Boot Option, then select Network and Reboot the PC.
yahoo mail error 0x800ccc0e problem can never be ignored when you come across it on your PC. Once people pay little attention to yahoo mail error 0x800ccc0e, you may received more severe computer problems. Consequently, In order to protect computer security and personal information, you need to solve yahoo mail error 0x800ccc0e problem as soon as possible with the guide in this page. SmartPCFixer can be your best choice to eliminate yahoo mail error 0x800ccc0e in time.
1. You must run as an administrator, no matter what steps you will do about your PC.
2. Depending on the version of Windows you're using, the above steps may be slightly different, but the basic process is mostly the same.